- Users can use MS Outlook client with the same practices as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Better integration with MS Office (e.g. mail merge, personal spell checking dictionary).
- Good multi-language user interface.
- On the new system there is much better support and less dependency for mobile device. Most of the mobile devices can support MS Exchange system natively without installation of Apps.
- Users get a lot more space to store emails and attachments.
- Users will be able to manage the email group, add or remove members by themselves.
- Increase service up time for users as better server architecture. No big impact to users during system maintenance.
- Enjoy the auto fix patch updated. Email clients can be updated quickly to fix the security hole and fix some known issues.
- Easy for future expansion.
There are a lot of benefits of using Outlook: