- Enter the course and then click “Turn editing on” on the top right menu.
- In the course outline, choose a Week/Topic and click “Add an activity or resource” button.
- Select Choice on the left menu, and click the “Add” button.
- Input the “Choice Name”.
- Input choices you want and you can set limit for each choice by selecting “Yes” for the field of “Limit the number of responses allowed”.
- After you complete filling all those information, you can click the “Save and display” to create the Choice.
As UMMoodle has been upgraded, the operations in this video may not be applicable to the current version and the steps shown in the above section shall prevail.
( If your browser cannot play this video properly, please click the below button to play. )