- Login https://quarantine.connect.um.edu.mo/, or click the link in the daily user digest email.
- Go to the Quarantine screen.
- Optionally, specify a Managed Account at the top of the screen. It is recommended to select “All managed accounts” to view all the messages sent to your email addresses and email alias.
- Optionally, you can change the number of messages shown on each page and sort by different column in ascending or descending order.
- Select messages to manage by using the check boxes to the left of each entry.
- Click one of the following buttons to manage selected messages:
– Delete: Cancel delivery and permanently delete the message
– Delete & Block Sender: Permanently delete the message and add the address to the blocked senders of the specified managed account or accounts. Future messages from blocked senders will be blocked.
– Deliver: Release from quarantine
– Deliver & Approve Sender: Release the message from quarantine and add the address to the approved senders of the specified managed account or accounts. Future messages from approved senders will not be held in quarantine.
- You can click on the Date value to view the Quarantine Details screen for a given message.
– Check the summary and message view information about the message.
– Click Delete, Delete & Block Sender, Deliver, or Deliver & Approve Sender to manage the message.