You can share files to external users by following steps:
- Select file or folder, click “External Share” on the sidebar.
- In the pop-up window, click “Open external link” button.
- At “Permissions” check Preview, Download or Upload for limiting operations to file or folder from outside users.
- Set Expiration Date. After expiration, the link will become invalid, visitor will not be able to access shared files. By default the duration is one month, you can set it by your own needs.
- (Optional) Set External Link Opens, when reaching the upper limit of opening times, shared files cannot be accessed anymore.
- Click “Save” button.
- Click “Copy Link” button to copy external share link.
- Send external link and password to external users. External users can access the shared file or folder by the link and password.
To revoke external share, you can simply click the “Close external link” button.