- Is the email written in a style or signature format other than usual?
- Are there any obvious misspellings, grammatical errors, or meaningless topics in the email content?
- Does the email content push you to do something within a period of time and access an unknown web link?
- Does the email mention personal data, password, money transfer, consumer offers or account verification?
If you suspect you have received a suspicious email,
- Never reply to the email or click any link or open attachment in the email;
- For new suspicious email, please forward it as attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.