- Have a lifelong email address [Student User ID]@connect.umac.mo (Those emails sent to [Student User ID]@um.edu.mo will also be delivered to your UM@Connect account)
- Have a 50GB mailbox (no extra quota will be offered)
- Send and receive email by Microsoft Exchange Online while the maximum size per email is 20 MB (Apply to both incoming and outgoing emails)
In addition, students are also entitled to download and install Office 365 ProPlus. The right will be expired and your [Student User ID]@um.edu.mo email address will be deactivated after you leave or graduate from the University. For more information about Office 365 ProPlus, please visit here.
- How to apply UM@Connect?
- How can I access UM@Connect?
- How do I migrate the On-Premises emails to UM@Connect?
- What is the difference of my email address after I applied UM@Connect?
- How do I check my quota in UM@Connect?
- How do I restore the deleted emails in UM@Connect?
- When can I start using my UM@Connect account after application?