- Create several empty groups in your course. Please refer to our FAQ for creating groups in UMMoodle.
- Click “Turn editing on” on the top right menu.
- In the course outline, choose a Week/Topic and click “Add an activity or resource” button.
- Select “Group Choice” on the left menu, and click the “Add” button.
- Fill in the Group choice name.
- Select the options that students can choose, and click the “Add Group” button.
- Finally, click the “Save and return to course” button.
Remark: Students can view other students’ choices before selecting their choices.