Turnitin is a plagiarism prevention tool and is designed to help faculty members to easily evaluate the originality of student’s work by comparing their electronic documents to online sources and Turnitin-owned databases. With integration, users can create the Turnitin assignment in UMMoodle. For enquiry about Turnitin, please send an email to the Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter the course and then click “Turn editing on” on the top right menu.
- In the course outline, choose a Week/Topic and click “Add an activity or resource”.
- Select “Turnitin Assignment 2” on the left menu, and click button “Add”.
- Input “Turnitin Assignment Name”, “Description” and “Submission Type”.
- After you complete filling all those information, click the button “Save and return to course” to create the assignment.