- Dial prefix “6” +”00” + Country Code + Telephone Number +”#” on your IP Phone.
- System will prompt you for entering the passcode.
- After entering the passcode, press “#” for the system to verify the passcode.*If you feel the system prompts too quickly for passcode before you finish dialing the telephone number, you may perform Step 1 BEFORE picking up the headset.
- Placing international phone calls through campus phone system must be for official purposes only.
- The department is required to bear the IDD calls charges.
For applying IDD passcode, please submit the “IDD Passcode Application” request through ICTO IT Service Management System.