- In the HTML Editor, click the button “Insert/edit Image”. (HTML Editor is used frequently in UMMoodle. For example, it will appear when you compose a Web Page, add a Label or modify an Assignment Description.)
- Click the button “Find or upload an image…” to select a image file.
- In the File Picker
- Choose “Upload a file” on the left side navigation. Then click the button of “Attachment” to select a image file from your local disk. Finally, click the button “Upload this file” to upload the file.
- Optionally, you can also select an image file using “Flickr public”. Choose “Flickr public” on the left side navigation. Input a keyword (e.g. apple) in the “Full text” field. Finally, click the button “Search” to search and select the image.
- Click the button “Insert” and the image will be shown in the HTML Editor.