Students will no longer modify their Mahara pages which they submitted in UMMoodle. For more details, please click here.
- Enter the course and then click “Turn editing on” on the top right menu.
- In the course outline, choose a Week/Topic and click “Add an activity or resource”.
- Select “Assignment” on the left menu, and click the button “Add”.
- Fill in the General information about the assignment including “Assignment Name”, “Description”, “Available period”, and whether to allow late submission.
- Change “Submission types” as “Mahara portfolio”, and set the option “Lock submitted pages” as “Yes, keep locked”.
- After you complete filling all those information, click the button “Save and return to course” to create the assignment.