- Enter the course and then click “Turn editing on” on the top right menu.
- In the course outline, choose a Week/Topic and click “Add an activity or resource” button.
- Select “Questionnaire” on the left menu, and click the “Add” button.
- Enter a name for the questionnaire, and click on the “Save and display” button.
- Click on the “Add questions” link.
- Select a question type which you want to add to your questionnaire, and click on the “Add selected question type”.
- After editing the questions, you can click on the “Preview” tab to preview your questionnaire.
As UMMoodle has been upgraded, the operations in this video may not be applicable to the current version and the steps shown in the above section shall prevail.
( If your browser cannot play this video properly, please click the below button to play. )