( If your browser cannot play this video properly, please click the below button to play. )
- Enter the course, and then click “Turn editing on” on the top right menu.
- In the course outline, choose a Week/Topic and click “Add an activity or resource” button.
- Select “Quiz” on the left menu, and click the “Add” button.
- Fill the Name and click the “Save and return to course” button.
- Enter your quiz, and click the “Edit quiz” button.
- To add a new question, click the “Add” > “a new question”, and choose a question type in the pop-up box. Then, click the “Add” button to create a new question. You can edit the question in next page.
– For details about creating “Multiple choice” question, please visit here.
– For details about creating “Drag and drop into text” question, please visit here.