- Click on the activity you want to copy, in this case, we take a Questionnaire activity as an example.
- Click “Backup” from the top-right menu.
- Follow the backup process, click “Next” > “Next” > “Perform backup” > “Continue”.
- After the backup process, click “Download” to download the backup file.
- Enter the course you want to copy the activity to, and click “Restore” from the top-right menu.
- Upload the backup file and click on the “Restore” button.
- For the restore process, select the course you want to import and click “Continue” > “Next” > “Next” > “Perform restore” > “Continue”. It’s done.
As UMMoodle has been upgraded, the operations in this video may not be applicable to the current version and the steps shown in the above section shall prevail.
( If your browser cannot play this video properly, please click the below button to play. )