- Enter the course, and then click “Turn editing on” on the top right menu.
- In the course outline, click “Add an activity or resource” of a week/topic.
- Select Assignment on the left menu, and click the button “Add”.
- Fill in the “Assignment name” and “Description”. Then uncheck all options in the “Submission types”.
- Click the button “Save and display”.
- In the assignment page, you can click the button “View all submissions” even there is no submission
- Input the grades for each student. Then click the button “Save all quick grading changes”.