Following are the statuses in WordPress:
- Publish: Viewable by everyone.
- Future: Scheduled to be published in a future date.
- Draft: Incomplete post viewable by anyone with proper user role.
- Pending: Awaiting a user with the publish_posts capability (typically a user assigned the Editor role) to publish.
- Private: Viewable only to WordPress users at Administrator level.
- Trash: Posts in the Trash are assigned the trash status.
- Auto-Draft: Revisions that WordPress saves automatically while you are editing.
- Inherit: Used with a child post (such as Attachments and Revisions) to determine the actual status from the parent post.
Reference from wordpress.org