- Enter the course and then click “Turn editing on” on the top right menu.
- In the course outline, click “Add an activity or resource” of a week/topic.
- Select “File” on the left menu, and click the button “Add”.
- Input the “Name” for the resource material.
- Click the button “Add…” for selecting and uploading a file.
- Click “Upload a file” and then click the button of “Attachment” to select a file. Click the button “Upload this file”.
*The maximum upload file size: 200MB
- After the selected file has been uploaded, the icon or thumbnail of the file will be shown. Then click the button “Save and return to course”.