- Enter the course and then click “Turn editing on” on the top right menu.
- In the course outline, choose a Week/Topic and click “Add an activity or resource” button.
- Select “Assignment” on the left menu, and click the “Add” button.
- Fill in the General information about the assignment including “Assignment Name”, “Description”, “Available period”, and whether to allow late submission.
- Choose “Submission types” -> ”Mahara portfolio”.
- In the field “Lock submitted pages”, select “No”.
- After you complete filling all those information, you can click the “Save and return to course” to create the assignment.
To create Mahara Assignment with page locking, please click here.