- Enter the course and then click “Turn editing on” on the top right menu.
- In the course outline, choose a Week/Topic and click “Add an activity or resource” button.
- Select “Assignment” on the left menu, and click the “Add” button.
- Fill in the General information about the assignment including “Assignment Name”, “Description”, “Available period”, and whether to allow late submission.
- Choose “Submission types” -> ”Mahara portfolio”.
- If “Yes, keep locked” is selected, submitted Mahara pages and collections will be locked from editing in Mahara and will remain locked after grading. If “Yes, but unlock after grading”, the page or collection will be unlocked after submission grading.
- After you complete filling all those information, you can click the “Save and return to course” to create the assignment.
To create Mahara Assignment without page locking, please click here.