2. Click the [Accounts and Import] tab.
3. In the [Check mail from other accounts (using POP3)] section, click [Add a POP3 mail account you own].
4. Enter the full email address of UM@Connect (e.g. email@example.com), then click [Next Step >>]
- Username – PC LAN username, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password – PC LAN password
- POP Server – Input “outlook.office365.com”
- Port – 995
- Leave a copy of retrieved messages on the server – Check the box if you want to keep a copy of your email in UM@Connect account but your quota will be exceeded.
- Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail – Check the box.
- Label incoming messages – Check the box if you’d like to easily see which emails in your inbox came from UM@Connect.
- Archive incoming messages – Don’t check. Only check if you don’t want to see new messages from UM@Connect in your inbox.
6. The email account was added and you can see new messages in your Gmail inbox.