The new version of Student Webmail can be accessed through the URL:
You will find the entry point for new version of “Student Webmail” and the old one “Legacy Webmail”. In addition, the webpage also shows all other Webmail services in UM and thus you can easily access to the one you want.
The new version of Student Mail provides a lot of new functions, including:
– Better support for hand-held devices, such as: mobile phone, pads;
– Better support for modern web browsers;
– Drag and drop functionality;
– Email preview panel;
– Support left/right click.
If you would like to know more about the Student Webmail, please visit ICTO Knowledge base (https://faq.icto.um.edu.mo/category/student-mail) for more information. The following items are highlighted for you:
– How to enable spam filtering in Student Webmail?
– How to check my email quota in Student Webmail?
– How to set email forwarding in Student Webmail?
– How to export the address book from Legacy Webmail and import to Student Webmail?
– How to add attachments in Student Webmail?