2. Click the Accounts and Import tab.
3. In the Check mail from other accounts (using POP3) section, click Add a POP3 mail account you own.
4. Enter the full email address of UM mail, then click Next Step >>
5. Enter your username and password. Now you have a few options to choose and here are our recommended settings.
- Leave a copy of retrieved messages on the server – Uncheck the box. Otherwise a copy of your email will be kept in UM mail server and your quota will be exceeded.
- Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail – Uncheck it.
- Label incoming messages – Check the box if you’d like to easily see which emails in your inbox came from UM.
- Archive incoming messages – Don’t check. Only check if you don’t want to see new messages from UM in your inbox.
6. The email account was added and you can see new messages in Gmail’s inbox.